10 Reason To Host A Birthday Party That Contributes To Charity
Posted: February 2, 2014 Filed under: Uncategorized
- First, and foremost, the feeling from giving is unmatched by any other feeling (even when you are 4!).
- Giving at an early age sets the stage for generous givers as they grow. How’s that for “pay-it-forward?”
- Giving to charity doesn’t need to be packaged or wrapped.
- Generosity is infectious.
- Empathy loves company. Learning about others in need will inspire other to follow in your footsteps.
- Feel proud of yourself as a parent for guiding your child toward the needs of others in your town, city and global community.
- Become a leader in your community by giving back to your own school or local charity at your next birthday party.
- Get the Friend of the Year Award! Give guests an opportunity to give a meaningful birthday gift (while still in their pajamas).
- Spark meaningful dialogue with your child. Turning a new age is the perfect (and fun) time to ignite a conversation that could otherwise be delicate.
- Bragging Rights. Do something new and cool.